View Tom's trip in a larger map

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 37

58 miles.  Canon City to Salida.  I am out of the bad heat and into the mountains.  I started the day with a 5 mile climb.  The rest of the ride was through a deep canyon.  I got to Salida and went to a bike shop to get my rear wheel looked at.  It had a small wobble in it.  The shop looked at it and showed me where the rim was cracked.  I had to get a new wheel built.  They put me first in line and got it done before closing.  I am staying at a hostel with several folks who are hiking the Colorado trail and the Continental Divide trail.  We spent the afternoon telling stories and had dinner together.  I enjoyed being with them. 





2 comments:

  1. I have to wear my glasses to see the 'new' reduced size photo's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larger pictures of college girls please

    ReplyDelete